- Hand wash the apparels as much as possible. Washing machines are harsh on lightweight materials.
- If you use a washing machine, turn to the delicate mode and wash under 30°C (86°F).
- Wash your cycling garments separately. Mixing your cycling apparel with your regular clothes in the machine may damage it.
- Use high-quality washing detergent.
- Wash your apparels upside downs to protect logos and graphics.
NOT TO DO
- Do not use bleach.
- Do not iron or soak your garments.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean your garments, only air dry.
- Do not use fabric softener.